This is a technical position where you will be responsible for collaborating with product team, developers and QA analysts to design test cases and develop automated tests. Monitoring and maintenance automated tests to keep our product in good quality.
It also involves business-minded considerations where customer empathy and product understanding are essential skills.
Your daily tools will be Slack to communicate and Cypress for E2E tests. You will support developers in writing Jest tests and JIRA to manage issues.
This role is open for our Bangkok office in True Digital Park.
What your day could look like:
- Collaborate with cross functional team member to deliver products
- Design and create test scripts to address business and technical cases in automation testing
- Implement automation test that improves the quality and reliability of and our confidence in our code
- Improve automation test performance and maintain test suites
- Develop tools to integrate with existing deployment tools and CI workflow
- Prioritize quality-oriented stories and user-paths
- Instil and enforce a culture of quality across our developer, designer teams and product teams
What we're looking for:
- Fresh graduates from any faculties related to Technical are welcome
- Experience writing automated tests such as Selenium, QUnit, Karma/Jasmine, Cucumber, RSpec, and Cypress
- Effective communicator, written and oral, as this role will be working closely with people from all over the organization
- You have a love for products, and care fundamentally about quality
- An independent, fast-learning, self-starter who takes ownership over solving hard problems
- Energetic, passionate and driven
- Excited about BDD, automated deployment, fixing bugs and shipping code
To apply send your application to email@example.com
Who we are.
BRIKL is a next generation 3D customization and e-commerce software platform. Our mission is to simplify, streamline and automate the selling and making of custom products.
If you’re passionate about the magic of designing in 3D and cutting edge e-commerce technology and want to work at a company dedicated to helping our customers to achieve more, we want to hear from you.
Why you should work with us.
Our main driver in the engineering team is developer experience with a focus on continuous improvement and to enable each and everyone in the team to excel in their field. At BRIKL you can expect the fast-paced excitement of a startup with an international team.