You will be responsible to build out BRIKL's API using TypeScript/NodeJS, GraphQL, Hasura and Prisma with Postgres.
This role requires a solid understanding of TypeScript and building client-facing APIs.
Your daily tools will be JIRA, Github and Slack to communicate.
This role is open for our Bangkok office in True Digital Park.
What your day could look like:
- Build out business logic for some of our services such payment, shipping, e-commerce, content, pricing, analytics and configuration
- Implementation of new data models using Prisma in Postgres
- Extend/Refactor existing services in TypeScript/NodeJS
- Develop additional event handlers incoming external or internal events
- Integration of 3rd party services such as Payment, Shipping, ERP systems
- Maintain and evolve our GraphQL API
What we're looking for:
- Understanding of clean code and TypeScript best-practises
- Solid understanding of GraphQL and webhooks
- Hands-on experience with AWS (Lambda, API Gateway, S3) - an advantage
- You have a love for new technologies
- An independent, fast-learning, self-starter who takes ownership over solving hard problems
To apply send your application to email@example.com
Who we are.
BRIKL is a next generation 3D customization and e-commerce software platform. Our mission is to simplify, streamline and automate the selling and making of custom products.
If you’re passionate about the magic of designing in 3D and cutting edge e-commerce technology and want to work at a company dedicated to helping our customers to achieve more, we want to hear from you.
Why you should work with us.
Our main driver in the engineering team is developer experience with a focus on continuous improvement and to enable each and everyone in the team to excel in their field. At BRIKL you can expect the fast-paced excitement of a startup with an international team.