8 min read | Posted on: March 31 2022 | Last updated on: April 16 2022
How To Improve Management of Distribution Channels | Brikl Blog
Digital commerce is the future, which is pretty exciting news for custom and promotional businesses. There's never a better time to reach new and prospective customers than right now. But being a supplier to these companies doesn't come without its fair share of headaches! If you're wondering how to improve the management of distribution channels, we've got you covered.
Improve management of distribution channels through:
- Better inventory management
- Gaining a competitive advantage
- Adopting a customer-centric business model
- Acknowledging that your customers are changing
Unless you wield the power to see into the future and past simultaneously like Thanos, you won't have the omniscience needed to make sense of your supply chain. What's more, traditional inventory management is a very manual process that involves you physically counting items (not ideal).
This is why stock levels are a critical challenge of wholesale distributors everywhere. Not knowing how much stock you have left makes it so much harder to restock business inventory, which creates a domino effect right down to your customers and prospects. But what if you could integrate with customers to give them clear information about stock levels, as well as visibility on orders?
Brikl gives your customers real-time data on your stock through next-generation integrations. This data, held on cloud servers, can be accessed by your customers anywhere in the world, at any time. Additionally, Brikl's AI technology upsells on your behalf, suggesting other relevant products, colorways and interacting with your customers in a way that leads them to purchase.
This raises your profits, empowers your customers to give feedback to their customers, encourages the trust and transparency you need to build long-lasting relationships, and streamlines the flow of communication across your business.
Gaining a competitive advantage
The B2B e-commerce market is expected to reach $20.9 trillion in the US by 2027. With a digital marketplace this lucrative, it's important that you get in early, set up your stall, and make it irresistible to people passing by. The goal is to stop them in their tracks.
Distributors, wholesalers, and retailers looking at ways to establish their online presence before their competitors do focus on technology to make it happen. But while 'digital transformation' is the word on the street, it's increasingly important to choose specialist technology to steer your business in the right direction.
As the leading end-to-end technology platform for selling custom, stock, and promotional products, we combine our market-disrupting technology with a deep understanding of the nuances and frustrations of trying to run a wholesale supply business. And as a multi-language, multi-currency, and multi-channel platform, we give you the tools to localize your business as you scale, grow and move towards your market takeover.
By giving you the tools to streamline and automate, and the expertise to engage, we provide you with everything you need to help your customers sell more of your product. All while future-proofing your business.
It's not just B2C markets that have high expectations when it comes to customer support and satisfaction. Distributors are also expected to put their customers first, which means taking a connected and informed approach that lends itself to a value-added service. We cannot overstate the importance of this when it comes to customer loyalty. What's more, your customers talk! Your reputation as a business and brand hinges on your ability to build trust, act with integrity and communicate effectively.
Here are just some of the ways we can help you put your customer first:
- We offer your customers enhanced stock visibility and streamline the ordering process.
- Errors in custom businesses are almost unavoidable—late changes and additions to the order, multiple spreadsheets, and multiple platforms can cause chaos. But with Brikl, customers can place their orders, including personalization, and you can use a bulk order functionality to make fulfillment effortless.
- Manual data entry is a thing of the past, thanks to our API integration. Customers can reserve stock in one go.
- Give your customers the tools to create template stores of their favorite or best-selling products across categories. When creating a new store, products simply need to be duplicated. All that needs to be changed are new images and pricing. This is a huge time-saving your customers will love!
- Share a live link from our admin portal to allow nominated people to have access to real-time reports. See an overview of sales, orders, fundraising, and more.
- Leave long lead times in the past. Brikl streamlines the design and approval process, automates product embellishment, and halves your production time.
- Custom API integrations allow your customers to automate operations. Brikl can tie into their ERP, CRM, accounting, shipping, or tax platforms to holistically synchronize the production and fulfillment process.
Your customers are changing
It's time to address the elephant in the room: we may not be getting any younger, but our customers are. And they have little patience for legacy technology and manual, repetitive tasks when it comes to their businesses. They want to grow, and yours will, too, by proxy, by accessing real-time insights and automation that gives them the breathing room needed to focus on their jobs.
How can you help them do this? With Brikl.
- Brikl technology allows MicroStores to be set up in under 15 minutes, ensuring your customers waste no time when it comes to selling your products. This process conventionally takes hours over days.
- Brikl's design capabilities allow you to create placeholders or markers that give merchants the freedom to drag-and-drop designs and batch brand products. Upload products to enable customers to configure their unique design. Generate up to 30 leads a day and help drive sales.
- As Brikl already works with many clients who pull blank inventory from suppliers, you can allow suppliers to create an e-Commerce site and MicroStores that tie directly into your live inventory.
If you want a personalized walkthrough of any or all of these features or would just like some advice on how to take your distribution management to the next level, let us know by submitting the form below.Not quite ready to leave just yet? Head back to Brikl's blog for more content.