Enter a Title for your team store:
- You can enter a title in multiple languages. Languages must first be set in the Settings tab
Enter an Introduction Text:
- The Introduction Text will appear in your team store.
- You can enter an Introduction Text in multiple languages.
Enter a Slug:
- A slug is the part of a URL which identifies a particular page on a website in an easy to read form. In other words, it's the part of the URL that explains the page's content. In the example ‘briklshop.com/team-usa, team-usa is your slug.
- BrikL automatically generates a slug for each new product based on the information you enter. For example, if you enter “Team USA”, its slug will become “team-usa”.
- A slug must be unique. Important: if the slug is not unique (i.e. it has already been used elsewhere) the product page will not be visible (product/collection/package/groupstore)
Select your Integration Setting
- An Internal Store will be linked to your main domain. For example, briklshop.com/team-usa. An Internal Store will also carry the same header/footer.
- An External Store will be a new domain. It will also carry a different header/footer.
- Contact BRIKL for more information if you want to setup an external team store
In order for a team store to appear, it needs to be published.
You can copy a team store, along with the products that you select. Copying team stores saves you hours of time when having to setup a store for a new team.
Select your Privacy Setting
- You can select either Private or Public
- A public store will be visible to all visitors. Public stores will be listed on a group/team store listing page. A private store will be hidden, and can only be navigated to if you are provided the link.
Set the open and close date
- You can set the open/close dates for your store. A customer can browse a store that is closed, but you cannot checkout.
- You can set the branding by defining the color of the header. This will overwrite the default store header color. Color must be defined in HEX.
- You can drag-and-drop an image (or upload from your computer) to a team store to update the logo and banner/cover.
You can add a personalization option to a team store. Personalization options will be applied to products that have personalization enabled. To enable personalization on a product level, visit the Product tab. A personalization option can for example be a name or a number. A surcharge can be added to a personalization option.
You can assign products to a team store. Before you assign a product to a team store, you must first create a product.
You can assign collections to a team store to make it easier for customers to find your products. Before you can assign a collection, you must first create a collection.
9 Product Package
You can assign product packages to a group/team store. Before you can assign a product package, you must first create a product package.
Team store customers will use this information to know whom to contact in case of questions. For each team store a dedicated contact person is required. This can be a representative of a team, school or a organization
You can set a Password for your team store. Customer that want to login, will have to enter a password first.
Larger teams may require their members to select either an activity or a division for easy reporting and logistics later on. For example, a sports club may offer different sports and may have clubs in different cities. When their members place an order it is important that they select the correct activity and division so that the products can be easily distributed and delivered later on.
You can set the shipping settings for a team store. This will overwrite the general shipping settings of the BRIKL main online shop.
14 Customer Panel
You can generate a link, set its validity (from/until) and share with team leaders. Team leaders can see limited store information on who has placed an order and how much has been ordered in total.