If you have a BRIKL online store, then you can create webpages with the help of the Content Builder
Click on the Content tab
Before you add any content you need to click on the settings icon.
This will prompt you to page like the one below. Make sure you fill everything out correctly.
- Your Page Name.
- Assigning the Content page to a Sales-channel.
- SEO Details.
Once you've added your Page Name & SEO, you can now start adding some content!
- Click back on the Content tab on your right.
- Select the "Edit Page" or click on Create page.
- You'll be prompted to a page like this one below.
- Now grab the Banner Component and drop it on the blank canvas.
- You should now be able to see the banner settings on your right. Feel free to add your own image, by dragging and dropping or clicking on the upload box.
- By clicking on the Title Options, you'll be able to edit text, pick a color, and increase font size.
- Once you've added your image & text, click on the Design Tab right below your component.
- Under Banner option you should be able to set your banner height to 50%.
- Now that you've added a banner let's go ahead and add a section for your content page.
- On your left you can search components: "Section".
- The Section component should be on your left and you can now drag and Drop it to your blank canvas.
- Once you've done that click on the Components on your right and Select the Headlines and repeat Step 4 (2) if needed.
- Now you'll need to click on Back to parent block to edit the rest.
Check out the video below to edit the section block. The Section Block gives you the flexibility to order your components, like text, images, and button.
- Lastly we'll drag and drop a "preset" component that already has an image and text.
- Repeat Step 4 (1) to add an image
- Once you've done that, all we need to do is add our own text and style our components.
- Lastly we can add the same component by clicking on the duplicate icon right below.