Before you start
- Design Studio
- Design Room
- Studio Editor
- Ecommerce Integrations
- Add design template
- Add 3D products
- Add 2D product
- Create a color library
- Material library
- Print library
- Image library
- Add a design step
- Add a placeholder
- Add personalization
- Add a background
- Add lighting
- Share Studio link
- Export a 3D image
- 3D Viewer app
- Share 3D View link
- Create a 3D embed link
- Export print file
Discounts and Upcharges
How to add an attribute?
Attributes are keywords that you can associate with your product. Attributes are not linked to price/inventory, but are general characteristics like windproof, light weight, summer. You can apply an unlimited number of attributes to each product.
Enter an Internal ID for your attribute:
- Internal IDs are used within your organization to identify your attribute
- The Internal ID that you enter does not have to be unique
- The Internal ID is a mandatory field.
- The Internal ID is not visible for your customer
Enter a sort order for your attributed
- The attributes will appear in the order of sequence you set them. Attributes without a sort order will appear at random.
Set a featured attribute
- A featured attribute will appear in the expandable product card and in the product page.
Set a featured attribute title
- A featured attribute title will appear as an icon in the top right corner of the product thumbnail.
Enter an Attribute Title
- The Attribute Title will appear on your Product Page. It may also appear in the expandable product card.
- You can enter an attribute title in multiple languages.
Enter an Attribute Description:
- The attribute description will appear on your Product Page. It may also appear in the expandable product card.
- You can enter an attribute description in multiple languages.
Add an Attribute Image:
- You can add an image to your attribute