You will be leading BRIKL’s UX/UI initiatives to improve our customer experience using our applications and websites. This role requires a solid understanding of UI/UX and driven by customer feedback/pain points to continuously improve our product. Your daily tools will be Figma, Notion, JIRA, and Slack to communicate.
This role is open for our Bangkok office in True Digital Park.
What your day could look like:
- Lead and drive the creation of UX/UI and Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements like menus, tabs and widgets
- Be a mentor and teacher for UX matters to others in the team
- Inspire with UX/UI ideas to enhance our products
- Work together with the engineering team in terms of UI/UX implementation
- Liaise with product team to draft/prototype new features
What we're looking for:
- Hands-on experience building both high and low fidelity prototypes
- Solid experience using Figma
- Hands-on experience designing dashboards or storefronts for e-commerce
- Effective communicator, written and oral, as this role will be working closely with people from all over the organization
- You have a love for products, and care about UI/UX
- An independent, fast-learning, self-starter who takes ownership over solving hard problems
- Driven by enabling our customer's to achieve more
To apply send your application to email@example.com
Who we are.
BRIKL is a next generation 3D customization and e-commerce software platform. Our mission is to simplify, streamline and automate the selling and making of custom products.
If you’re passionate about the magic of designing in 3D and cutting edge e-commerce technology and want to work at a company dedicated to helping our customers to achieve more, we want to hear from you.
Why you should work with us.
Our main driver in the engineering team is developer experience with a focus on continuous improvement and to enable each and everyone in the team to excel in their field. At BRIKL you can expect the fast-paced excitement of a startup with an international team.