As a Product Manager at BRIKL you will be responsible to drive forward our product by fulfilling BRIKL merchants’ needs and solve user pain points.
In close collaboration with all engineering teams (UI/UX, Frontend, Backend, QA, Platform, Data) you will support the implementation of new services across the teams.
Your daily tools will be Notion, Figma, JIRA, Github and Slack to collaborate.
This role is open for our Bangkok office in True Digital Park only.
What your day could look like:
- Drive the continuous development of new products & services at BRIKL
- Balance business needs, technical constraints, and development resources to help team deliver great products
- Document and write specifications and describe business logic of existing and new functionalities
- Work together with team members across different functional areas and help resolve blockers in the process
- Manage priorities, schedules and delivery of new features together with Release Manager
- Provide support and reach out to BRIKL customers to understand pain points and requirements
- Discuss and brainstorm new product ideas and solution with Head of Product
What we're looking for:
- Hands-on experience as product manager or similar roles
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle
- Well organised and effective communicator, as this role will be working closely with people from all over the organization
- You have a love for products, and care about UI/UX
- An independent, fast-learning, self-starter who takes ownership over solving hard problems
- Driven by enabling our customer's to achieve more
- Coding ability is a plus
- Experience in e-commerce companies or API product companies an advantage
To apply send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are.
BRIKL is a next generation 3D customization and e-commerce software platform. Our mission is to simplify, streamline and automate the selling and making of custom products.
If you’re passionate about the magic of designing in 3D and cutting edge e-commerce technology and want to work at a company dedicated to helping our customers to achieve more, we want to hear from you.
Why you should work with us.
Our main driver in the engineering team is developer experience with a focus on continuous improvement and to enable each and everyone in the team to excel in their field. At BRIKL you can expect the fast-paced excitement of a startup with an international team.