As Brikl's Product Manager, you'll drive our product forward by fulfilling our merchants’ needs and resolving their pain points as a user.
You'll work in close collaboration with all engineering teams (UI/UX, Frontend, Backend, QA, Platform, Data) to support the implementation of new services cross-functionally.
Your daily tools will be Notion, Figma, JIRA, Github and Slack to collaborate.
This role is open for our Bangkok office in True Digital Park only.
What your day could look like:
- Drive the continuous development of new products and services at Brikl.
- Balance business needs, technical constraints, and development resources to help the team deliver great products.
- Document and write specifications and describe the business logic of existing and new functionalities.
- Work together with team members across different functional areas to help resolve blockers.
- Manage priorities, schedules and delivery of new features together with the Release Manager.
- Provide support and reach out to Brikl customers to understand pain points and requirements.
- Discuss and brainstorm new product ideas and solution with Head of Product.
What we're looking for:
- Hands-on experience as a product manager or in a similar role.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Well organised and effective communicator, as this role will be working closely with people from all over the organization.
- You'll have a love for products and UI/UX.
- An independent, fast-learning, self-starter who takes ownership in solving hard problems.
- Driven by the prospect of enabling our customer's mission to achieve more.
- Coding ability is a plus.
- Experience in e-commerce companies or API product companies is an advantage.
Who we are.
Brikl is a next generation 3D customization and e-commerce software platform. Our mission is to simplify, streamline and automate the selling and making of custom products.
If you’re passionate about the magic of designing in 3D and cutting edge e-commerce technology and want to work at a company dedicated to helping our customers to achieve more, we want to hear from you.
Why you should work with us.
Our main driver in the engineering team is developer experience with a focus on continuous improvement and enabling each person in the team to excel in their field. At Brikl, you can expect the fast-paced excitement of a startup with an international team.