Who we are.
BRIKL is a next generation 3D customization and e-commerce software platform. Our mission is to simplify, streamline and automate the selling and making of custom products.
If you’re passionate about the magic of designing in 3D and want to work at a company dedicated to helping our customers to achieve more, we want to hear from you.
Why you should work with us.
At BRIKL, you will learn to become an expert with 2D CAD and 3D CAD software. Our main driver in the Digital Services team is the creation of high quality 3D models. We provide an exclusive digitization service to our customers for their products, which we render in 3D based on production patterns and/or images/samples. We also have our own 3D model library that we continue to expand with our own beautiful 3D models for various types of products.
You can expect the fast-paced excitement of a startup within an international setting.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Fashion Design or related field
- Experience in the field of 3D garment or pattern creation is an advantage
- Suitable knowledge/experience of 3D design software such as CLO3D, Browzwear or Optitex, and 2D design software such as Illustrator and PhotoShop
- Able to work well under pressure and prioritize tasks within tight deadlines
- English proficiency is preferred
To apply send your application to email@example.com