Location: Leuven, Belgium
Back in 2016, Brikl’s founders realized they could make the lives of custom and promotional business owners easier. These owners were frustrated and weighed down by the cost and management it took to make their aspirations a reality. But they were committed to their dreams.
So we committed our business to them.
Today we're a kickass unicorn (if we do say so ourselves) that's currently enjoying a growing customer portfolio. But as we continue to scale, we need the right talent to steer us forward.
Our ideal Email Marketing Executive is fun, communicative and collaborative. But also has a seriously strategic side.
What you’ll do for us…
- Work closely with the wider Marketing and Sales team to create communications that meet business objectives.
- Own the end-to-end process of delivering CRM comms: briefing copy and creative in to the team, while building and testing emails.
- Monitor the performance of all workflows, sequences and one-off emails.
- Develop data-driven hypotheses and validate them through a test and learn approach to optimize performance.
- Create and maintain lists with a focus on optimizing email health, deliverability, open rates and engagement.
- Increase the number of sales qualified and marketing qualified leads.
- Build and test merchant feedback surveys to drive responses.
What we’ll do for you…
- Competitive salary.
- Tech tools: Complimentary Mac or PC laptop.
- Support network: Work with a team you can learn from and boost.
- Diversity: We pride ourselves on our international working environment.
- Office: Join an exciting community in the centre of Leuven.
What you’ll have...
- Experience: Provable experience as an Email Marketing Executive with proficiency using the HubSpot CRM with a strong knowledge of CRM marketing channels, KPIs and techniques.
- Skills: Great technical skills, an eye for detail and a data-driven approach.
- Location: You’ll ideally be based in commuting distance to Leuven, Belgium.
- Characteristics: With your excellent communication skills, you’ll help improve processes while organizing and prioritizing multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- We really value team spirit: Transparency and frequent communication are key. At Brikl, this is not limited by hierarchy, distance, or function.
What our employees say
"I love the spirit of the team because of how smart, positive, and supportive they are. I see how they work together, how they tackle all the challenges that come their way, and I continue to be impressed and proud to be a part of things. This kind of work environment is rare and hard not to love”.
- Opal, Product Manager.
Brikl is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants of diverse backgrounds and hires without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.