Location: Remote/Leuven, Belgium
Business owners and team stores in the market were frustrated and weighed down by the cost and management it took to make their aspirations a reality. But they were committed to their dreams. So in 2016, we committed our business to them.
Today we're a kickass unicorn that's currently enjoying a growing customer portfolio. But no unicorn likes to conquer the world alone...
That's why we're on the lookout for a rare digital marketer - one who can tackle SEO, carve out our brand image and floor us with unique video content that stays with our audience long after they've left the page.
What our employees say
"I love the young spirit of the team, not just because they are actually young, but because of how smart, positive, and supportive they are. I see how they work together, how they tackle all the challenges that come their way, and I continue to be impressed and proud to be in their team. This kind of work environment is rare and hard not to like”.
- Opal, Product Manager.
Our ideal digital marketeer is fun, communicative and collaborative. But they also have to have a seriously strategic and creative side. One that allows them to create effective multi-channel strategies while wowing our demographic with brand-led visuals.
What you’ll do for us…
- Design website banners, social media posts and web visuals.
- Create unique videos that make our 3D assets pop.
- Work with the team to upload copy and images for our website.
- Maintain and monitor the site using web and SEO analytics, making recommendations for improvements.
- Conduct keyword research and work with our in-house copywriter to create landing pages and blogs to drive traffic and brand awareness.
- Keep up to date with current digital trends.
What we’ll do for you…
- Competitive salary.
- Tech tools: Complimentary Mac laptop.
- Support network: Work with a team you can learn from and boost.
- Diversity: We pride ourselves on our international working environment.
- Office: Join an exciting community in the centre of Leuven.
What you’ll have...
- Experience: Provable experience as a digital marketer with proficiency using the HubSpot CMS.
- Education: Bachelor's degree ideally in digital marketing or computer science.
- Languages: Proficient level of English.
- Skills: Great technical skills with a strong creative flex. Experience using design packages is a must.
- Location: You’ll ideally be based in commuting distance to Leuven, Belgium for occasional trips to the office. .
- Characteristics: With your excellent communication skills, you’ll help improve processes while organising and prioritising multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- We really value team spirit: Transparency and frequent communication are key. At Brikl, this is not limited by hierarchy, distance, or function.
Brikl is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants of diverse backgrounds and hires without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.