MicroStores (Team stores)
Orders and leads
- Upload 3D products
- Visualize 2D sketch in a 3D render
- Configure the Design Studio
- Upload customizable designs
- Configure design steps
- Configure color settings
- Configure print settings
- Configure image settings
- Configure placeholders
- Configure personalization
- Configure pattern overlay
- Configure light settings
- Share and export
Discounts & Upcharges
How to customize text
Allow your customers to add text to their design and take personalization to a new level.
Customers and designers can add their text and select the font, color fill, color outline and spacing of the text. Text can be rotated and repositioned.
- Read more about fonts and your font library here.
- Read more how to create a color palette for your text here.
Brikl's software also calculates the the approximate dimensions of the text (height and width).
To prevent design errors, ensure that your text does not overlap the seams of a garment.
How to adjust the opacity of text?
- Enter your desired text into the text box.
- Place this text onto the product.
- Go to 'Edit' and adjust the opacity slider from 10% to 100%.
- The text transparency will adjust to the selected range.