MicroStores (Team stores)
Orders and leads
- Upload 3D products
- Visualize 2D sketch in a 3D render
- Configure the Design Studio
- Upload customizable designs
- Configure design steps
- Configure color settings
- Configure print settings
- Configure image settings
- Configure placeholders
- Configure personalization
- Configure pattern overlay
- Configure light settings
- Share and export
Discounts & Upcharges
How to share a 3D view link
Sharing a 3D preview link with customers is a great way to create the excitement you need to close a sale. And it’s a simple five step process.
Step 1 - Select a product
Open the Design Studio and select a product.
Step 2 - Add a design
There are two options when creating a design:
- You can customize your product by changing the colors, adding graphics and text or prints and fabrics.
- The second option is to upload a ‘pattern image’. This will render a 2D flat design into a 3D rendering real time. Learn more about the 3D Viewer function in this online guide.
Step 3 - Open the Share menu
- Select preview or copy a link
- Turn on the toggle to use your domain name (if not, the default embed.brikl.com domain will be used)
Commission is payable in respect of any online sales that originated via Brikl Software notwithstanding that such sales may subsequently be concluded and paid for offline. Read more about this here (BRIKL Terms 7.5).
Step 4 - Copy and share
Copy and share the preview link with your customers. They will be now able to view it in their browser and interact with the 3D design by spinning and zooming in and out.
Your customers will not be able to make any changes to the design.