MicroStores (Team stores)
Orders and leads
- Upload 3D products
- Visualize 2D sketch in a 3D render
- Configure the Design Studio
- Upload customizable designs
- Configure design steps
- Configure color settings
- Configure print settings
- Configure image settings
- Configure placeholders
- Configure personalization
- Configure pattern overlay
- Configure light settings
- Share and export
Discounts & Upcharges
How to save and share a design in the Design Studio
Autosaving and an easier way to share and collaborate makes our My Designs function a good one to know.
Where is the My Designs feature and what does it do?
Clicking near the settings button to the right of the design studio will give you access to 'My Designs'.
This area allows customers and designers:
- To come back to the latest iteration of their design without the hassle of having to start again, thanks to the autosave functionality.
- Select a saved design to load into the studio, giving people the ability to work on multiple designs at once.
- Streamline the process of sharing designs, increasing collaboration, engagement, and lead generation.
As every dashboard URL is user-specific, trying to share a link by copying and pasting the URL will not work. However, the My Design feature allows you to copy and share a link directly.
How can you tell whether the design you've shared is user-specific? Check the URL.
- If o=XXXXX and pd=XXXXX in the URL, then the design is unique to a user.
- If p=XXXXX, then the design is not unique to a user and it can be shared.
Note that the MyDesigns feature is currently in BETA. We are working on further improvements, and welcome your input in the meantime!