Personalization is a great way of allowing your customers to enjoy personal touches for an additional surcharge, if required.
How to set up personalization for product packages
Before you begin...
Note that product packages do not inherit personalization settings that may have been set up for the products of that product package.
Personalization settings for product packages must be created separately.
To enable the personalization feature for product packages:1. Go to dashboard > Catalog > Product Package > Personalization
2. Create a new group, and name your personalization.
When you have a single personalization option, you don't need to name the personalization group.
3. Select the default option, and name the personalization option
4. Select your desired personalization type: Text or number, multi-selection, single selection
Examples of personalization types:
- Input: Player number
- Single: Front length (+2cm)
- Multiple: Chest pocket or side pocket
5. Thanks to the duplication prevention feature, customers cannot accidentally add the same number to cart multiple times. This minimizes returns and customer service emails, messages, and interactions.
There are three duplication validation settings:
- Allow duplication (no warning) - The customer won't see a warning message and will be able to add the order to the shopping cart.
- Allow duplication (with a warning) - The customer will see a warning message but will be able to add the order to the shopping cart. For example, if a player's name has been ordered previously.
- Do not allow duplication - The customer will see a warning message and can't add the order to the shopping cart. For example, if a player number has been ordered previously.
5. Enter your personalization fields.
6. You can add multiple personalization options for each group.
When you apply personalization to a product package, it will apply to all storefronts and MicroStores that the product package is assigned.
How to set up personalization on a MicroStore level?
Overriding individual product package personalization on a MicroStore level is not yet available as a feature.