One of the most time-consuming tasks when setting up MicroStores is creating and assigning products while checking inventory. With Brikl, this process is now fully automated, helping you reduce the setup time of each new store.
- Import product and product information directly from your favorite supplier, including product titles, product descriptions, product images, product options, and product prices.
- Use Brikl's advanced search, sort, and filter options to quickly find the products from a supplier.
- Check supplier inventory in real-time before assigning your products to a MicroStore.
Before getting started
As a first step, your supplier credentials need to be added to your Brikl account. Please reach out to the Brikl Support team and provide the following:
- Supplier’s FTP URL
- FTP Username
- FTP Password
We are working on a new feature that will allow you to add your supplier credentials directly to the Brikl dashboard.
As a next step, you need to add the COLOR and SIZE product options to your account. Read more here on how to add product options.
Adding COLOR and SIZE product options are only required when setting up your Brikl account initially and are not required afterward.
What happens if your supplier credentials have not yet been added?You will see an empty list with the below message.
How does this work?
Navigate to Dashboard > Catalog and Click “Add From Supplier”.
Use the search, filter, and sort options to quickly find the product you need.
A new and revolutionary way to quickly find the product you need out of the millions available!
- You can search, filter, and sort based on various criteria. Not just product ID.
- Searching for a product is almost instantaneous.
- Product ID
- Product Name
- Product Variant ID (Product part ID)
- Updated time (Last updated)
- Product Brand (product manufacturer or mill)
- Product Category
Brikl currently supports the following supplier integrations:
More suppliers will be added shortly. Please contact Brikl Support for more information.
- S&S Promotional Group
- Augusta Sportswear Brands
- Edwards Career and Uniform Apparel
Click “Detail” and check the product options for each product.
When you import a product from a supplier, you are importing all the variants along with it.
If you don't need certain variants of that product, you can unassign those variants after you have assigned the product to a MicroStore. Read more here. ("Step 9 - Override product details: Update Product Variants")
Select the products you'd like to add to your Catalog and click "Add".
Top Tip 💡
Click on the Selected Products tab to see a list of all the products you have selected so far.
The products have now been added to your catalog!
- Internal ID - The internal ID is the same as the supplier’s product ID. This field can be edited.
- Product Description - Product description from the supplier. This field can be edited.
- Status = Active
- Product Option
- Product option - Product options from the supplier. This only includes COLOR and SIZE. These fields CANNOT be edited.
- Product option value - Product option values from the supplier. These fields can be edited.
Inventory / Price
- SKU - Variant ID from the Supplier. These fields can be edited.
- Product Price — Product price will not be imported from the supplier. This field is empty.
❗Make sure to fill out the product price manually, else it will appear as "NA" on the product page for your customers.
- Product Variant Price — Cost price from the supplier which is defined on a variant level.
Brikl currently only supports USD. If the default currency is not USD, it will not be displayed.
- Inventory — Inventory from the supplier, which will automatically update from the supplier (on an hourly basis)
If the merchant updates the inventory values, it will automatically be overwritten when new supplier inventory is available.
Images from the supplier will be mapped automatically with the product option value COLOR.
The collection is the supplier’s product category.
- Which fields will not be updated when importing a product from a supplier?
The following fields will not be updated when importing a supplier product: Sales Channel, Attributes, Personalization, and Discounts.