Add product package
A Product Package is a set of products (or bundle of products) that you sell together in your store for a fixed price.
When a customer places an order for a Product Package, BRIKL will update the inventory of the underlying products.
Attributes and variants that you assign to a product, also apply to the product package the products are part of.
New Product Package
- From your BRIKL dashboard, go to Catalog > Product Package > New
Write Your Product Title And Description
Product pages are where customers go to learn about a product and decide whether or not to buy it. Details matter, and sharing the right information in the right way, from pricing to sizing, through text or visuals, can make all the difference.
Enter a Title for your product package:
- The product package title will appear on your product page and listing pages. Your product package title should make it clear what the product package is about. This is what customers will see as they browse your store and what will help them find what they’re looking for.
- You can enter a product package title in multiple languages. <Add link>
Enter a Product Package Description:
- The product package description will appear on your product page. Product descriptions describe and sell your product.
- You can enter a product package description in multiple languages.
- Product package description supports Markdown styling
Add More Product Package Details
In addition to product package titles and descriptions, you need to add additional details:
Enter an Accounting ID for your product package:
- Accounting IDs are references to product package IDs you may use in your internal Accounting, inventory or ERP system
- The Accounting ID that you enter does not have to be unique
- The Accounting ID is an optional field
- The Accounting ID is not visible for your customer
Enter an Internal ID for your product package:
- Internal IDs are used within your organization to identify your product package
- The Internal ID does not have to be unique
- The Internal ID is a mandatory field
- The Internal ID is not visible for your customer
Enter a Slug:
- A slug is the part of a URL which identifies a particular page on a website in an easy to read form. In other words, it's the part of the URL that explains the page's content. In the example ‘briklshop.com/bikes’, ‘bikes’ is your slug.
- BrikL automatically generates a slug for each new product based on the information you enter. For example, if you enter “Short Sleeve T-Shirt”, its slug will become “short-sleeve-t-shirt”.
- A slug must be unique. Important: if the slug is not unique (i.e. it has already been used elsewhere, the product page will not be visible).
Add Product Package Images
- You can drag-and-drop one or multiple images (or upload from your computer) to a product package
- You can set the sort order, ie the order in which the images will appear on your product package page.
- You can set one of the images to be the thumbnail on the listing page.
Assign Products To A Product Package
- You can assign one or multiple products to a product package
Assign A Collection
- You can assign a one or multiple collections to a product package
Assign A Sales Channel
- You can assign one or multiple sales channels a product package
Add A Price
- You can add a price to a product package
Preview the product package page
- After you have added all the product package details, you can preview the product package page. The preview is a statically rendered page. It is not your live site! The purpose of the preview site is to see whether all the information you've entered appears correctly. If you want to change the layout of the product package page, you must go to the Theme Editor.
Publish the product page
After you have added all the details, and you have previewed the product package page, you must toggle the page to "Published".