Streamline the way you design and sell your products using Brikl's Design Studio
The Design Studio is a powerful tool for engaging your customers by allowing them to customize your products, and submit an inquiry or place an order.
Where to find the Design Studio in the dashboard
There are two ways to access the Design Studio in the dashboard:
- Navigate to the Catalog tab and go to Products. Select a product and click on the Design Studio tab.
- Go to the Design tab, and select the Design Studio tab. Select the product from the dropdown menu in the Studio Editor.
How to use different views
You can toggle back and forth between the merchant view and customer view.
The merchant view has:
- The same look and feel as what was formerly known as the 'Design Room' where you can work with your designs.
- Customization features that allow you to configure the studio from the Studio Settings menu.
- Export and share design functionalities.
- A full view of all design steps.
In the merchant view, all design steps are visible by default, with the exception of the placeholder and personalization design step.
The customer view has:
- A studio preview from the customer's point of view.
- Themes, colors, styles, design steps, etc., included.
- A view of design steps as enabled by the merchant.
In the customer view, only the design steps that have been added in Studio Settings > Design Steps are visible.
Configuring the Design Studio
You can manage the following configurations in the Design Studio:
- Upload products
Brikl offers an exclusive digitization service to companies that would like to digitize their own products into high-quality 3D models for private use. Brikl also has a curated library of 3D models that you can choose from.
- Upload customizable designs
You can upload customizable designs in 2D or 3D with simple drag-and-drop.
- Configure the Design Studio settings
You can configure assets, materials, elements, placeholders and design steps.
Visualize, share and export
You can perform the following actions in the Design Studio:
- Convert 2D designs into a 3D rendering
You don't need coding experience - simply drag and drop a 2D design from Illustrator to Brikl to see the 3D rendering in real-time and review the 2D and the 3D model side-by-side.
- Create print-ready files of 3D models
Convert 3D models into 2D print-ready files.
- Share an online preview link of your designs
Generate a link that you can share (via email) with your customers. Customers can open the link in their browser and can interact with the 3D design by rotating and zooming in on it.
- Export 3D images and GIFs
Export 3D models as a 3D image (PNG) or as a 3D animation (GIF).
Read more how to edit leads in the Design Studio here.
Read more how to edit orders in the Design Studio here.