You can group products into collections to make it easier for customers to find them. Collections are also called categories or groups of products.
Add collection Information
Enter an Internal ID for your collection:
- Internal IDs are used within your organization to identify your collection
- The Internal ID does not have to be unique
- The Internal ID is a mandatory field.
- The Internal ID is not visible for your customer
Enter a Title for your collection:
- A Title is the collection name
- The collection title will appear in your storefront and is visible for your customer
- You can enter a product title in multiple languages.
Enter a Collection Description:
- The collection description will appear in your storefront and is visible for your customer
- You can enter a collection description in multiple languages.
Enter a Slug:
- A slug is the part of a URL which identifies a particular page on a website in an easy to read form. In other words, it's the part of the URL that explains the page's content. In the example ‘briklshop.com/bikes’, ‘bikes’ is your slug.
- BrikL automatically generates a slug for each new collection based on the information you enter. For example, if you enter “Short Sleeve T-Shirt”, its slug will become “short-sleeve-t-shirt”.
- A slug must be unique. Important: if the slug is not unique (i.e. it has already been used elsewhere, the collection will not be visible)
Add collection Media
- You can drag-and-drop an image (or upload from your computer) to a collection as your thumbnail or banner/cover.
Assign a Product
- You can assign one or more products to a collection. Before you assign a product, you must first create a product.
Assign a Product Package
- You can assign one or more product packages to a collection. Before you assign a product package, you must first create a product package.
Assign a Parent Collection
You can create multi-level collections by assigning one or multiple parent collections.
Assign a Child Collection
You can create multi-level collections by assigning one or multiple child collections.