A variant is a particular variation of a product (eg size, color) and has specific variant options (eg small, medium; blue, red).
Enter an Internal ID for your variant:
- Internal IDs are used within your organization to identify your variant
- The Internal ID that you enter does not have to be unique
- The Internal ID is a mandatory field.
- The Internal ID is not visible for your customer
Enter a Variant Title
- The Variant Title will appear on your Product Page. For instance, Size.
- You can enter an attribute title in multiple languages.
- Enter an Option Value. For instance, Small or Medium.
- Enter an Option Title. For instance, Small or Medium . You can enter an Option Title in multiple languages.
- You can sort variant options.