A Product Package is a set of products (or bundle of products) that you sell together in your store for a fixed price. When an order for a Product Package is placed, the inventory of the underlying products is updated. The attributes and variants that you assign to a product, also apply to the product package the products are part of.
Add product package Information
Enter an Accounting ID for your product package:
- Accounting IDs are references to product package IDs you may use in your internal Accounting, inventory or ERP system
- The Accounting ID that you enter does not have to be unique
- The Accounting ID is an optional field.
- The Accounting ID is not visible for your customer
Enter an Internal ID for your product package:
- Internal IDs are used within your organization to identify your product package
- The Internal ID does not have to be unique
- The Internal ID is a mandatory field.
- The Internal ID is not visible for your customer
Enter a Title for your product package:
- A Title is the product package name
- The product package title will appear in your storefront
- You can enter a product package title in multiple languages.
Enter a Product Description:
- The product package description will appear in your storefront
- You can enter a product package description in multiple languages.
Enter a Slug:
- A slug is the part of a URL which identifies a particular page on a website in an easy to read form. In other words, it's the part of the URL that explains the page's content. In the example ‘briklshop.com/bikes’, ‘bikes’ is your slug.
- BrikL automatically generates a slug for each new product based on the information you enter. For example, if you enter “Short Sleeve T-Shirt”, its slug will become “short-sleeve-t-shirt”.
- A slug must be unique. Important: if the slug is not unique (i.e. it has already been used elsewhere, the product page will not be visible).
Add product package Media
- You can drag-and-drop one or multiple images (or upload from your computer) to a product package
- You can set the sort order, ie the order in which the images will appear on your product package page.
- You can set one of the images to be the thumbnail on the listing page.
Assign a Product
- You can assign a product to one or more product packages.
Assign a Collection
- You can assign a product to one or more product collections.
Assign a Sales Channel
- You can assign a product to one or more sales channels.
Add a Price
- You can add a price to a product package