You can group products into collections to make it easier for customers to find them. Collections are also called categories.
Add collection Information
Enter an Internal ID for your collection:
- Internal IDs are used within your organization to identify your collection
- The Internal ID does not have to be unique
- The Internal ID is a mandatory field.
- The Internal ID is not visible for your customer
Enter a Title for your collection:
- A Title is the collection name
- The collection title will appear in your storefront
- You can enter a product title in multiple languages.
Enter a Collection Description:
- The collection description will appear in your storefront
- You can enter a collection description in multiple languages.
Enter a Slug:
- A slug is the part of a URL which identifies a particular page on a website in an easy to read form. In other words, it's the part of the URL that explains the page's content. In the example ‘briklshop.com/bikes’, ‘bikes’ is your slug.
- BrikL automatically generates a slug for each new collection based on the information you enter. For example, if you enter “Short Sleeve T-Shirt”, its slug will become “short-sleeve-t-shirt”.
- A slug must be unique. Important: if the slug is not unique (i.e. it has already been used elsewhere, the collection will not be visible)
Add collection Media
- You can drag-and-drop an image (or upload from your computer) to a collection as your thumbnail or banner/cover.
Assign a Product
- You can assign one or more products to a collection. Before you assign a product, you must first create a product.
Assign a Product Package
- You can assign one or more product packages to a collection. Before you assign a product package, you must first create a product package.
Assign a Parent Collection
You can create multi-level collections by assigning one or multiple parent collections.
Assign a Child Collection
You can create multi-level collections by assigning one or multiple child collections.