You will be responsible to build out the dashboard for our customers using React, GraphQL (Apollo) and TypeScript using our GraphQL API.
This role requires a solid understanding of UI/UX and driven by customer feedback/pain points to continuously improve our product.
Your daily tools will be JIRA, Github and Slack to communicate.
This role is open for our Bangkok office in True Digital Park.
What your day could look like:
- Drive the development of our dashboard forward
- Building and standardizing the components using our design system and GraphQL-driven fragments
- Prepare our dashboard for 3rd party extension integration
- Migrate our GraphQL request from custom Apollo Server to Hasura-based GraphQL queries/mutations
- Implement the features and user interfaces of BRIKL Studio
- Plan, design, build and operate our GraphQL queries/mutations request through our GraphQL endpoint utilizing large volumes of requests data
- Scale and optimize our overall UI components and data workflow and structure
- Ensure efficient infrastructure and reusable front-end systems that drive complex BRIKL applications
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Collaborate with UI Designers, Product Manager, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
What we're looking for:
- Experience in building highly scalable JS applications
- Hands-on experience with ThreeJS or other canvas frameworks (an advantage)
- Solid understanding of GraphQL and Hasura
- Effective communicator, written and oral, as this role will be working closely with people from all over the organization
- You have a love for products, and care about UI/UX
- An independent, fast-learning, self-starter who takes ownership over solving hard problems
- Driven by enabling our customer's to achieve more with our products specifically BRIKL Studio
Technology that we love:
- GraphQL & Apollo Client
- React & NextJS
To apply send your application to email@example.com
Who we are.
BRIKL is a next generation 3D customization and e-commerce software platform. Our mission is to simplify, streamline and automate the selling and making of custom products.
If you’re passionate about the magic of designing in 3D and cutting edge e-commerce technology and want to work at a company dedicated to helping our customers to achieve more, we want to hear from you.
Why you should work with us.
Our main driver in the engineering team is developer experience with a focus on continuous improvement and to enable each and everyone in the team to excel in their field. At BRIKL you can expect the fast-paced excitement of a startup with an international team.